Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Morro Bay, California


This is our first sunset on our new adventure.

Across the street from Morro Bay State Park. 

We saw bunnies and lizards in the estuary!

Would you like to go for a ride? Morro Bay State Park --> downtown.

Love the cool climate in Morro Bay! 

Welcome to our first destination!

Downtown Morro Bay! Mmm... seafood restaurants and one of my favorite Chinese stores! 

One of our best friends lives in Morro Bay. It was great to see her.

Looking across the bay!

Good times at the break-water walkway!



Jogging or hiking shoes are recommended. Saw a few broken flip-flops in-between the rocks :))

Did you know that I used to sail a catboat (optimistjolle in Swedish) when I was a child?

The Pacific Ocean

Happy Campers!

Morro Rock!

Coastal Ice Plant or Carpobrotus Edulis as I remember it from one of my biology classes at Cal Poly.

What a difference from the San Joaquin Valley! 

No comments:

Post a Comment